I’m a highly motivated, detail-oriented marketing professional looking to grow as a project manager or strategist. I work best in a fast-paced environment with an engaged team and impactful clients.
Virginia Tech – Class of 2016
Bachelor of Arts – Public Relations
Project manager. Strategist.
Account Executive, August 2019 – July 2020
- Managed projects that included strategic branding efforts, research, and marketing for top Universities across the country, with up to 8 projects running concurrently
- Oversaw a diverse project team of data analysts, digital and web designers, videographers, and copywriters to create or enhance an institution’s brand
- Served as liaison between clients and project team by maintaining communications channels, sharing feedback and giving client presentations
- Developed and programmed quantitative research instruments, conducted qualitative research through interviews and focus groups
Project Coordinator, October 2018 – August 2019
- Successfully managed multiple projects, running concurrently with a valuation of over $3,450,000 USD
- Collaboratively managed members of strategy, creative and media teams to deploy fully integrated marketing campaigns for clients in the education, architecture and technology industries
- Gained an in-depth understanding of all facets of the creative and media processes, from positioning & messaging to creative concepting, to trafficking materials to vendors, to tracking the success of campaigns through KPIs
- Provided exceptional white glove service to clients while maintaining strict hourly and financial budgets to maximize profits and revenue
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile methodology, with experience managing projects using Jira, IBM Cognos and CostPoint.
Operations ANalyst, January 2018 – October 2018
- Assisted the Chief Operating Officer in the implementation of new contracts
- Communicates new projects and change orders with the accounting team, account management team, and project management team
- Managed intercompany relationships with international business units located in London, Barcelona, Noida, and Phnom Penh
Office Administrator, January 2017 – January 2018
- Managed day to day operations of a digital marketing agency
- Assisted in the creation and set up of new accounts and projects
- Served as the point of contact for accounting team and handled financial cash flow among projects
- Liaison between BMCX office and the HR department
- Handled onboarding and orientation of new hires
PGA of America
Junior Golf Intern, May 2016 – August 2016
- Supported every aspect of tournament management for the MAPGA Junior Tour including finalizing venue details, securing member participation, set up & break down of tournament and rules officiating
- Contributed to newsletters, press releases, social media posts and video productions for all departments of the MAPGA
- Served as first point of contact for members, parents, and host facilities
- Managed almost 500 member profiles, including membership dues and tournament payment, using BlueGolf software
- Assisted with the execution of Drive, Chip and Putt local and sub-regional qualifiers that hosted over 200 participants and their families at every event.